Europa-List: Fwd: Europa-List Digest: 0 Msgs - 06/29/15

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: Europa-List Digest: 0 Msgs - 06/29/15
From: Karel Vranken <karelvranken9@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 20:12:27
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karel Vranken <karelvranken9@gmail.com>
Date: 2015-06-30 20:09 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: Europa-List Digest: 0 Msgs - 06/29/15

Fly-in at EBLE
Dear Europaphiles,
Tomorrow is the last day for registration in order to avoid any taxes by
flying in Belgian airspace for the coming week end. The weather is looking
perhaps a little warm for us northerns, but this is not an objection for
flying. For the english people I would say: make value of your strong
Sterling and be sure of good food and the best beers in the world. Look at:
www.experimentaldays.be for further details. Hoping to see you in EBLE.
Regards,
Karel Vranken.
PS: was in Amboise last week end and didn't see any english registration!