Re: Europa-List: Old Warden Fly In/ DOTH

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Old Warden Fly In/ DOTH
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 07:29:32

HI David.

Sorry it is last minute but I am intending to come to Old Warden today. Hope to
see you around 12.

Richard Iddon

G-RIXS
> On 24 Jun 2015, at 10:11, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> Dear All, You will, I trust have noticed that we have a Europa Cub/Gloster
> Strut
fly in to Old Warden/Shuttleworth this Saturday June 27th. The weather is
looking dry with modest westerly winds as currently advertised. I am not
proposing
any formal programme for the day and do not feel the need to tell anyone
how to get there,  but I personally will aim to arrive at 12MD.

>        There are no landing fees  to pay this year. IT REQUIRES PPR on the day
(01767 627927). There is  a restaurant there which my memory tells me is not
bad. Entrance to the Shuttleworth Collection costs 15/head or 12/head
concessions,
but if there are 10 of us we can get a group rate of 10/head. From that
point of view it would be helpful if those intending to go and to visit the
collection
would let me know and if we have a quorum then I will coordinate the
group admission arrangements.