Re: Europa-List: Old Warden Fly In/ DOTH

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Old Warden Fly In/ DOTH
From: amimcfadyean@talktalk.net
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 13:20:21
=0ADavid,=0AI'm intending to be there +1 junior, who gets in
free.=0A=0ADuncan Mcf.=0A=0A=0A=0A-----Original Message-----=0AFrom: david
joyce@doctors.org.uk=0ATo: europa list <europa-list@matronics.com>=0ASent:
 Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:28=0ASubject: Europa-List: Old Warden Fly
 In/ DOTH=0A=0A=0ADear All, You will, I trust have noticed t
hat we have a Europa Cub/Gloster Strut fly in to Old Warde
n/Shuttleworth this Saturday June 27th. The weather is looking
dry with modest westerly winds as currently advertised. I am
not proposing any formal programme for the day and do not
feel the need to tell anyone how to get there,  but I
personally will aim to arrive at 12MD.=0A       There
are no landing fees  to pay this year. IT REQUIRES PPR o
n the day (01767 627927). There is  a restaurant there whi
ch my memory tells me is not bad. Entrance to the Shuttlew
orth Collection costs =C2=A315/head or =C2=A312/head concessions,
but if there are 10 of us we can get a group rate of
=C2=A310/head. From that point of view it would be helpful i
f those intending to go and to visit the collection would
let me know and if we have a quorum then I will coordina
te the group admission arrangements.=0A    Hope to see lot
 Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ,-= Ph
otoshare, and much much more:-=-=   -- http://www.matr
onics.com/Navigator?Europa-List-=-=============
===========================
====================-=
          - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS --= Same g
reat content also available via the Web Forums!-=-=
 -- http://forums.matronics.com-=-============
         - List Contribution Web Site --=
Thank you for your generous support!-=
                     -Matt Dralle,