Re: Europa-List: XTreme EMS from MGL Avionics

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XTreme EMS from MGL Avionics
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 08:38:05

Stanislav, I have had one fitted and running nicely in my plane for 9
months, with no problems. The guy at the agents , Parts4aircraft also
proved very knowledgeable and helpful during the fitting process.
Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2015-05-12 06:22, Stanislav vec wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to install the XTreme EMS from MGL Avionics for engine monitoring
my Rotax 914 UL.

> But at the same time I am very afraid to do it.
>
> My friend, flyer and very good technician, had in his aircraft the Odyssey
> EFIS
---From this company.

> And he made a bitter experience. After 6 months never ending technical
> problems
he gave up this device and bought the Dynon EFIS. And now, fully satisfied.

> His advice is - MGL products never more !
>
> My goal is, to buy, to install and to fly. I have no time, no mental and
> economical
power to solve bad device design etc.  .

> But perhaps the situation by MGL is changing and perhaps the XTreme EMS is
> different
---From Odyssey, perhaps this device is trouble free.

> Please, is somebody here flying this engine monitor?
>
> Experiences and recommendations?
>
> Thanks very much for responses.
>
> Regards
>
> Stanislav