Europa-List: Center Flap Hinge

Subject: Europa-List: Center Flap Hinge
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:14:27

Hi Folks,

Doing my annual condition check and flipped the right wing over to get
to the aileron bellcrank and noticed my center flap hinge (the one on
the flap) has pulled out about 1/32nd of an inch. Obviously its loose
but pulling on it will not budge it any further. Couldn't have scuffed
it up enough before bonding it in. It took some effort but it did go
back down. Soooo ... what to do??

Anyone else seen anything like it - it has taken 15 years for it to
suddenly shift! Must have been a bit of turbulence.

Regards,
Martin Tuck
Europa N152MT