Europa-List: Re: Europaowners.org website

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europaowners.org website
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:11:27

Hello everyone,

EuropaOwners.org is NOT closing. The developers of Gallery the software that the
site is based on is no longer going to provide updates.
As an example, the Matronics site runs on phpbb2 and that has not been supported
for years, and the site continues to run smoothly.
I see no reason that EuropaOwners should not be able to do the same.

I'ts disappointing and worrisome that they are going to shut the site down
completely
at some point but don't give any indication when.
No need to be troubled or disappointed - the site should continue to run just
fine.

Does anyone know if your albums/pictures can be downloaded other than
individually?
Yes. Next to the album is a pull down menu. Select Add to cart. The software
will
let you add all the photos in that album to your cart. You can then download
the photos as a ZIP file. The software will not download all the sub-albums,
you have to click on them individually and add to cart.

I've registered on the site but I can't find a link to create a new build.
Many thanks
Alan

Oops sorry Alan, I turned off letting users build albums on the main menu after
we had some inappropriate postings. Ive set up an album for you on page 4. User
name AlanHunter You should be able to Upload and make sub-albums there.

Hope that clears things up,
SteveD

Read this topic online here: