RE: Europa-List: XS exhaust down pipe crack

Subject: RE: Europa-List: XS exhaust down pipe crack
From: Max Cointe Free <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 19:07:37

Hi Donald,

FYI we had a comparable crack on our MCR. This was due to a rupture of a
bolt of fixation under the engine.
Don't know if it helps but just have a look how the engine is maintained.
Remember also what was the level of vibration at low rotation and how the
engines topped...

Max  Cointe
mcointe@free.fr
F-PMLH Europa XS_TriGear
Kit #560-2003 912ULS/AirmasterAP332 540 hours

F-PLDJ DynAro MCR 4S
Kit #27-2002 912ULSFR/MTProp MTV7A 1660 heures