Re: Europa-List: Mounting cameras externally

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mounting cameras externally
From: Timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 08:19:54
Hi Rick,
I have a sticky GoPro mount on the port underwing aileron inspection perplex
 panel. Works well,  with the remote control and remains fixed so far.
We did try putting a safety wire from the GoPro to one of the bolts attachin
g the panel to the wing and that worked well but haven't used it for a while
.
Have a look at;
> https://vimeo.com/78806298

Cheers,
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton,
Christchurch,  8052
New Zealand.

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Ph 64 3 3515166
Mob 0210640221

> On 16/04/2015, at 2:37 am, Rick Moss <Rkwmoss@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Has anybody mounted a GoPro camera (or similar) externally on their Europa
? Without getting into the intricacies of approval regimes, I'm interested t
o know where, how and any results!

=========
=========
=========