Re: Europa-List: Mounting cameras externally

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mounting cameras externally
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 21:09:01
Hello,

I have sticky mounts on the port side wing tip, on the port side
tailplane tip, and one on the fin tip. So far no problems and I still
have my GoPo. Remote control works fine via iPad. I do not like prop
blur so much but havent tested those ND filters yet. I assume they are
not usable outside cockpit.

Cheers, Raimo

OH-XRT
allekirjoitus