Re: Europa-List: Re: Engine Bolts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Engine Bolts
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 07:02:21

Thanks John, they must have changed the manual at some point. I would have used
the first set of instructions ( pre-official manual).

Martin

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 9, 2015, at 5:14 AM, John Wighton <john@wighton.net> wrote:
>

> Martin,
> There should be no structural reason why the bolt needs to be aligned in a
> particular
direction, as they are fore-aft the 'normal' convention (for vertical
bolts) does not apply.

> Reading the manual (XS 912 installation) it states that the AN5-41 should be
mounted lower two pointing forward and upper two pointing aft.  This applies to
the MT05 mount.