Re: Europa-List: Oil Hose

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil Hose
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 20:34:09

Thank you all who responded for taking the time to provide some very
helpful information.

Martin Tuck

On 3/3/2015 4:06 PM, Paul McAllister wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Although slightly off topic, I did go down the route of replacing all of my
> hoses
with AN fittings and very flexible steel braided hose from Pegasus Racing.
Frans did the same but he used the Kevlar version of the hose which is even
more flexible.

> I had to TIG  weld on some fittings onto my oil tank and make a banjo for the
sump, although I believe there is a Rotax part for this.

> It's an expensive exercise, it cost me about $500 at the time, but I no longer
have to be concerned about hoses chaffing or getting too hot.

> I have attached the bill of materials and the part numbers are from the
> Pegasus
catalogue