RE: Europa-List: Oil Hose

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Oil Hose
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 16:06:36
Hello Everyone,

Although slightly off topic, I did go down the route of replacing all of
my hoses with AN fittings and very flexible steel braided hose from
Pegasus Racing.  Frans did the same but he used the Kevlar version of
the hose which is even more flexible.

I had to TIG  weld on some fittings onto my oil tank and make a banjo
for the sump, although I believe there is a Rotax part for this.

It's an expensive exercise, it cost me about $500 at the time, but I no
longer have to be concerned about hoses chaffing or getting too hot.

I have attached the bill of materials and the part numbers are from the
Pegasus catalogue

Paul