Europa-List: Europa for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa for sale
From: Bob Fairall <Bob.Fairall@fairalls.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 13:04:40

Owing to the completion of my new Europa XS, I am again putting my first Europa
up for sale ..... and at a bargain price!

Europa Classic Mono, G-BXLK - TTA 460 hours. Rotax 912 80hp - Flydat shows 535
hours. NSI Warp Drive VP prop 214 hours ( lifed at 750 hours ). Original ground
adjustable prop included in the sale. Over 120 knot cruise on less than 20
litres
mogas per hour! Transponder Mode C, intercom, colour Skymap. No accident
history. Permit to 28/07/15. All mandatory mods completed and 1370lb weight
upgrade
carried out. 18,000 o.n.o. ( I do have a trailer but it is not available
for sale owing to recent completion of new Europa ) Aircraft based Surrey. Bob
Fairall 07973 408329 bob.fairall@fairalls.co.uk

Bob Fairall