Re: Europa-List: Jamar finger brakes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jamar finger brakes
From: William McClellan <wilwood@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:20:25

Bud,
I had to get a new set of plungers and seals as I ruined the last set in the
Jamar
cylinder by usingthe 5605 fluid Grove recommends.  So now I need to drain
an clean the rEst of the lines to use the silicone DOT 5 fluid.  Do you have a
recommendation for what to use to flush the MIL-5606 out.  I don't think I want
to mix the DOT 5 with the 5606 residue.
Thanks,
Bill