RE: Europa-List: Pierburg Pumps

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Pierburg Pumps
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:47:53
pETE=2CThank you for the confirmation. Current price incl. postage is 99 eu
ros=2C so I will order one.Karl

Date: Wed=2C 21 Jan 2015 17:02:06 +0000
From: pete@lawless.info

=0A
  =0A
    =0A
  =0A
  =0A
    Hi Karl
=0A

=0A
    This was for the 912UL.  Fitted it in the summer=2C identical to the=0A
    original supplied with the engine.
=0A

=0A
    Rudi does not seem to respond to email you need to fax!
=0A

=0A
    By the way just ordered a replacement for the oil pressure sender=2C=0A
    Rotax cost UK Pounds 319 - bought a VDO (again as originally=0A
    supplied) UK Pounds 36 with free delivery from Ireland!
=0A

=0A
    Regards
=0A