Re: Europa-List: Pierburg Pumps

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pierburg Pumps
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:02:06
Hi Karl

This was for the 912UL.  Fitted it in the summer, identical to the
original supplied with the engine.

Rudi does not seem to respond to email you need to fax!

By the way just ordered a replacement for the oil pressure sender, Rotax
cost UK Pounds 319 - bought a VDO (again as originally supplied) UK
Pounds 36 with free delivery from Ireland!

Regards

Pete