Re: Europa-List: TU 02

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TU 02
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 17:36:16

On 10 Jan 2015, at 16:54, William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have an aluminium tube TU 02 which I can identify.  Does anyone know that
> this
is for?

William - if its 2024 T3 - .5" x .035" x 28 then its TU2, which is cut into 2
pieces
to make the aileron link rods which connect the outboard bellcrank to the
aileron. See the Manual chapter 9 page 3.

I have found it a bit annoying that the part numbering sometimes has a leading
zero (eg EURO01) and sometimes does not. I guess whoever assigned the part
numbers
thought there might be less than 10 of the parts that dont have a leading
zero. Not always consistent (eg TU1, TU2, TU21RM, TU23RM). I couldnt initially
find TU 02 or TU02 in my inventory database, because it was called out as TU2.

Hope this helps.

in friendship

Rowland