Europa-List: Re: Typical mass of paint?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Typical mass of paint?
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 13:59:09

It's impossible, I would suggest, to predict the final W & B with the best
spreadsheets
that money can buy. If you're going to have a 912 pulling you through
the sky and you install much the same kit as most others, then the C of G will
almost take care of itself. I can't see any substitute for simply getting on
with it and doing the measurements at the end. I left myself with the option
at the end of placing the battery either in the engine bay or behind the seats
in my Classic, but maybe that option isn't so attractive in the XS. But then
again, why not? It's such an easy fix!

Read this topic online here: