Europa-List: Re: Typical mass of paint?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Typical mass of paint?
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 13:16:04

Excuse me if I set myself up to be shot down, but I vaguely recall from when my
Classic Mono got painted in 1996 that two-pack (the poisonous stuff which needs
clever breathing apparatus to be worn while spraying, or else you die) contains
no solvents.

I was given to understand that apart from any overspray, all of the weight of
the
contents of the paint tins ends up on the aircraft. Hence the need for a skilled
person with the spray gun, which is why I paid an expert.

Read this topic online here: