RE: Europa-List: Tie-down points

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tie-down points
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 16:08:38

Hi! Rick ....Happy New Year!
I have put eye bolts through the centre of the thick square spacer block in
the outboard flap hinges arranging for the eye to just protrude through the
speed fairing leading edges.
Each  takes a good load through a load bearing point. Then I still have the
Mono Tail wheel spring arm with an eye bolt for winching the aircraft
rearwards into the trailer for a rear third tie down point
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG