Re: Europa-List: W26 aft wing socket query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: W26 aft wing socket query
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:16:16

On 24 Dec 2014, at 17:12, Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com> wrote:

> Drilling a hole in the bottom is all right also

Bud - thanks for that reassurance. I was worried when others mentioned that the
W26 parts might be hardened, but I found that I could drill it easily and now
have matching holes top & bottom on that W26A. That was much easier and faster
than hauling the wings out of the trailer again to do another full alignment,
not to mention getting the W26 off the fuselage in the first place.

Thanks to all the others who offered suggestions, and I hope not to be asking so
many questions about correcting stupid errors in the New Year!

in friendship

Rowland