Re: Europa-List: Airmaster constant speed unit issue

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Airmaster constant speed unit issue
From: DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 19:07:55
-Had same issue Rick!=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A =0A=0A___________________________
_____=0A From: Rick Moss <Rkwmoss@gmail.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.co
m =0ASent: Monday, 29 December 2014, 19:01=0ASubject: Europa-List: Airmaste
ick Moss" <Rkwmoss@gmail.com>=0A=0AMy 912S has an airmaster VP prop with wa
rp drive blades and the airmaster constant speed control unit. Both have ar
ound 100 hours on them.=0A=0AToday upon takeoff fly flydat alerted me to an
 engine over speed (moderate; never exceeded 5900rpm). I slowed down a litt
le and reduced power to keep the engine within limits, and climbed to altit
ude to consider the issue. The CS unit was non-responsive, however switchin
g to manual enabled me to alter the pitch. Has anybody experienced this? I
assume that if all connections appear good, I simply need to replace the CS
 unit?=0A=0ARick=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://for
======