Re: Europa-List: Kit 451 Fly's

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Kit 451 Fly's
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 23:30:17
Mark,
Nice looking bird.  Your computer skills may not be good, but your
airplane craftsmanship shows.
Weather in QLD will be improving.  Go slow, take your time and you will
be rewarded.  Flight testing, just like building is done in building
steps.  When trimming, fix/adjust one thing at a time and evaluate.

Best Regards,
Bud Yerly