Re: Europa-List: Kit 451 Fly's

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Kit 451 Fly's
From: markandrhonda@harveyfarm.net.au
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 04:51:40
Thanks Bud

I tried to send some photo=99s with my first email but they just sat
in my out box. See if this works.
I didn't get around to thank you for the fuel cap which you organised some
time ago[Thank you]   I'm not the best on a computer so tend to put if off.

Had a quick look at your website regarding the trimming and as soon as I ge
t a chance I will get back out to the airport.  Between work and bad weathe
r and Christmas coming up [going away] it maybe after Christmas.

Regards Mark