Re: Europa-List: Blue foam

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Blue foam
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:23:27

Richard, I am assuming that the other offer you had was superior and
that you don't need me to put together my ageing bits of foam for you.

Happy Christmas, David

On 2014-12-10 18:55, Richard Iddon wrote:

> Hi David.
>
> Thanks for the offer. I managed to snap my carbon fibre spinnaker pole on my
last trip and am trying to make an internal sleeve to repair it. Nigel Graham
has given me some good advice but I need to make a male former to mould a repair
piece on and I think blue foam will be the best option as I can dissolve it
---From inside the sleeve after I have made it.

> If the weather ever becomes flyable again soon, I can pop down to Gloucester
or wherever is convenient for you to pick it up. Good excuse for a flight and
a 50 bacon buttie.

> All the best for Christmas & New Year.
>
> Richard.
www.aeroelectric.com [2] www.buildersbooks.com [1] www.homebuilthelp.com [3]