Re: Europa-List: Blue foam

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Blue foam
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:46:13

Richard, I have certainly got that amount, although cannot guaruntee in
quite those measurements until I have time to get it out & measure. You
will be welcome to it even if in a cause which distracts you from your
flying!

Regards, David

On 2014-12-10 16:56, Richard Iddon wrote:

> Has anyone got, or know where I can obtain some blue styrofoam, as used in the
construction of the tailplanes etc. I need a couple of pieces, approx 50cm x
10cm x 10cm. I need these to make a former for a repair piece for a part for
a boat and have used up or thrown away all the bits that I had left over from
my Europa.

> Richard Iddon.
>
> G-RIXS.
>
> XS Tri Gear, languishing at Blackpool waiting for the airport to open fully
> again.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.aeroelectric.com