Re: Europa-List: Re: Stern post access panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Stern post access panel
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 09:10:02

My mono, classic with the XS Tailwheel spring, has now got over 2,100 hours on
it over the last 17 years and I have never found the need for any other access
for maintenance than is afforded by the standard access panel under the
tailplane
which I used to install the Tailwheel spring when it first came out.

Dave Watts G-BXDY

> On 23 Nov 2014, at 07:52, spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com> wrote:
>

> Thanks for the reply Nigel. I am building a mono, classic. With the tail
> spring
bonded to the stern post I can see how some load would be transferred into
the post, however unlike the tri gear vent photo I am putting back what Iv
removed
which must strengthen in back up a bit?