Europa-List: Re: Acceptable runway length?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Acceptable runway length?
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 04:59:39

I have a very similar setup
912s trigger with airmaster/warpdrive. My field is 900' AGL and is fairly
rough grass, 2400' with obstacles at the ends. The key ingredient you
left out was takeoff weight. Mine is 936 lbs empty which is middling light for
american Trigears. UK Europas are almost always lighter.
You should raise the nose about 45 its, then let it fly off. I use 65 kts as
my target speed on final, then 50-55 its over the "fence."

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: