RE: Europa-List: Gas spring effort

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Gas spring effort
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 14:30:19

Hi! Pete,
The struts are made by them so they pressure them up to design performance ( In
other words I didn't ask even !)  However I have done the mod. that revises the
mounting further down the door so eliminating the pressure reaction upwards
on the door rear corner and re-enforcing of the door rear frame.
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG