Re: Europa-List: Gas spring effort

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Gas spring effort
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 09:43:49

Hi all,

Kevin's friend here, aka Dave Watts.

The firm are the original suppliers to Europa and are:-
Industrial Gas Springs Ltd
22 Wates Way
Mitcham
Surrey
CR44HR
Phone 02086466595

They charged us 5 per unit plus post and packing.
There was a note on the invoice to say that the units had been charged to 185
Newtons.

Dave Watts G-BXDY

> On 7 Nov 2014, at 09:03, Kevin Challis <cakeykev@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I thought you would ask that.
>
> Just because I have been there doesn't mean I can remember :-)
>
> I am away at the moment for a few days I will look it up when I get home. My
friend might reply? He arranged it for both of our sets.

> Kevin Challis
>

>> On 7 Nov 2014, at 08:46, Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net> wrote:
>>

>> Hi Kevin,
>> Useful info but phone no and/or name of company would be handy.
>> Pete

about 1400psi which came out to about 60lbs. They feel a little stiff but I have
not felt a new one in a long time. 50lbs may be OK but at 60 it work fine.

>>> Dean Seitz

que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.