Europa-List: Re: XS Tri gear wanted.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: XS Tri gear wanted.
From: willydewey <willydewey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 12:43:26

Hi Fred.
These are honest prices asked by the folk who offered me their Europas.
I had no influence in trying to reduce the asking price despite my reference to
Silly Prices in my earlier AD.
 A few people in the Europa Club have confirmed that these prices are realistic
and most vendors use this as a starting point and eventually take a figure up
to 10% under this. If I buy I will be faced with the Same situation when I come
to sell it.
I suppose it's just like buying a new car in the U.K. You loose up to 30% as you
drive it out of the showroom.
Best wishes
Bill D

--------
Give a wise man knowledge and he will be yet wiser

Read this topic online here: