Re: Europa-List: XS Tri gear wanted.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: XS Tri gear wanted.
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:17:26

On Oct 14, 2014, at 7:12 AM, willydewey <willydewey@gmail.com> wrote:

> As regards pricing I can honestly reveal that the lowest I have seen
is =C2=A328k for a mono and =C2=A340k for a well kitted out , low hours
XS trigear with a Rotax 914. It seems that the aircraft I am looking for
is somewhere between these extremes. I have included these figures to
give some idea what the market is at this time

Sadly, it appears that my previous belief that the sale of a kit plane
returns about 50 cents on every dollar spent w/ nary a nickel for a
builder=92s construction time was unduly optimistic=85strange in the
face of current selling prices for new LSA aircraft.

F.