Re: Europa-List: OAT probe location

Subject: Re: Europa-List: OAT probe location
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 11:32:14

On Oct 6, 2014, at 8:05 AM, Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com> wrote:

> That's why its called Custom Flight.   We do all this kind of stuff
based on the needs and wants of the client.  Does it add speed..No.
Just costs more time.
> While doing the inlet for the teardrop Fred, you might as well add a
bit of an extension for it to cover those 525s that stick out.  Get it
all done at once.

Bud=85those look terrific=85I had no idea you made them up=85as for
=93time cost=94, tis in the mind of the builder!

They look very similar to mine, courtesy of Kingsley Hurst=85pix below.

Thanks again for the tip of placing my OAT within.

Cheers,

Fred