Re: Europa-List: Door Strut Mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Door Strut Mod
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:12:20
Eric,
I stand corrected, Bob may have copied it from your post on the list as
it was about the same time.  Before my time on the list for sure.
It seems the PFA missed this mod or I just couldn't find it.  It's a
shame as it is lighter and quite easy to do.  Of course since Mod 66 is
in production, it will never be incorporated as a mod I suppose.

Regards,
Bud