Europa-List: New Europa Owner

Subject: Europa-List: New Europa Owner
From: Rick Moss <Rkwmoss@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:25:10

Hi all,

I've recently bought G-OGAN, a Europa Trigear 912S that had been languishing
unloved
and unflown at a Yorkshire farm strip since 2006. With the much-appreciated
help of Graham Singleton and David Joyce, it was moved to my home strip in
Derbyshire (Neil France is taking your straps and chocks and a bottle of wine
tomorow David, thanks!).

Following some minor tweaking under the guidance of Neil France and an engine
strip-down,
it will hopefully be taking to the air again tomorrow morning for its
permit check flight.

Hope to see you all around and about in the future.

Rick

Read this topic online here: