Re: Europa-List: 70mm Fuel Cap Replacements

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 70mm Fuel Cap Replacements
From: Jeremy Fisher <jffisher@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 15:00:38
Bud,

I just checked and found out that my fuel cap is also 70mm.  If
possible, please add me to your list for a replacement/spare.

Thanks.

Jerry Fisher
On Sep 9, 2014, at 11:02 AM, Bud Yerly wrote:

> I'm attaching list of fuel cap requests below.
> SPRL is in production right now.  Last Chance to order.  I expect the
production to be complete by the end of the week.
> Then that is it.
>
> If I missed you on the list, please email immediately as I will only
have a couple of spares.
> Price looks firm at $35.00 US apiece.  US customers will get their cap
via USPS priority (if it fits it ships) for $5.95  Tax is 7% on Florida
Customers Only.
> Overseas customers will ship via post and should not exceed $12.00 US.
 For those vacationing in the US from overseas, I will hold your cap
until it is convenient for you to pick them up, or I'll forward to your
US vacationing address.

> We have a Pay Pal Account.  You will be invoiced on shipping and can
pay via check or Pay Pal.  Details on the account will be on the
invoice.

> Thank you for your patronage.  I will be able to upgrade my
anniversary dinner from McDonalds to Wendy's.