Europa-List: Re: 914 / Woodcomp / fuel consumption ... ??

Subject: Europa-List: Re: 914 / Woodcomp / fuel consumption ... ??
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 08:30:29

Hi there,

I found out, that it makes quite a difference for measuring performance and fuel
consumption, if I'm solo on board or at MTOM. Plus it's often not mentioned
at which altitude the speed is indicated. At least this (from my point of view)
is important to have comparable figures.

That said, I unfortunately do not have accurate numbers for my aircraft (Trigear
with speed kit, Rotax 914 and Airmaster prop). Roughly I cruise between 115
and 120 KIAS at 2000 ft close to 20 l/h at MTOM.

Gert, thanks again for selling me your engine - it runs like a sewing machine
:)

Regards
Roland
PH-ZTI