Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Caps for the Europa Fleet.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Caps for the Europa Fleet.
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 14:28:32
Kevin,
I was just about to close the production out.
I'll add you on.
Please provide your shipping address and a phone to my email
budyerly@msn.com

The cap fits the gray SPRL cap used on the XS kits of my customers
dating from about late 1999 to early 2004 time frame.

Just measure the outside diameter and look at the photo's on my post.
New ones are a raised flange and are 65mm diameter.  The ones I am
ordering are 70mm diameter and have a tapered flange.

Regards,
Bud Yerly