Europa-List: Bungee Cord

Subject: Europa-List: Bungee Cord
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:05:04

Hello all. Well i have just installed the bungee to the landing gear frame and
the whole thing retracts into the wheel well lovely, however i cant put it back
down again using the lever.....its just too stiff. I have to get under the plane
and pull the wheel down. Now i noticed on the diagram in chapter 29 the arrows
on the bungee. The first two point up and the rest point down. This depends
on the way you wrap the bungee around the lower tube (weather in front or
behind the tube). Are the arrows wrong? Should it be 2 down and 7 up? Most of
the weight (the wheel) is behind the lever so i imagine the bungee is really
there
to lift the wheel not put it down, is this right? Input to aid my aching
hands, from pulling on that cord, is much appreciated. Thanks Frank

Read this topic online here: