AW: Europa-List: Re: Classic Radiators

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Re: Classic Radiators
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 22:33:02
Hi friends,

With interest I followed the discussion on intercooler in combination
with a
914T installed in a Classic Europa.

Last week I was in Austria, changing a Mono into a Tri. The owner of
this
Classic Europa has installed an intercooler system in combination with
the
Rotax 914 and a constant speed prop. They got this system by Rotax Franz
on
the test rig and measured a power increase of about 15 horsepower. And
he
still is not using the full size of the cooler. Therefore an
installation is
possible.

I will ask Heinz if he is willing to share his development.

He is looking for XS wings and I got via Karen this quote from EA (Dave
Stanbridge`s calculation):

The price for a set of XS wings with NG control surfaces, complete with
hardware kit would be GBP =A315795.00 plus delivery and VAT.

Is there somewhere a XS wing set for a normal price available?

Have safe and nice flights,

Bruno Reith

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----