Re: Europa-List: Re: US Fly In

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: US Fly In
From: Jeffrey Roberts <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 13:26:30
Jim & Heather,
In the past living so close to Rough River it was a snap to drive up or
sometimes fly up. My problem is I now live at Leeward Air Ranch in Ocala
FL. It's so tough to count on weather that far plus I'm busier than I've
ever been in my business and I am a one man show so it's even harder to
plan & take time off.
Life is good living with Gold Rush as I can now fly 2 or 3 times a week
in the evenings or weekend mornings. Funny... There's about 150 aviators
here in the ranch and I have the fastest GPH plane here. For all you
other Europa fans out there stay one. We have a great plane. I was going
to sell her but we have solved some of my health issues and I no longer
fear losing the medical. Just a quick update on us ;-)
Anyone traveling thru the state is welcome to land and spend the night
here. I can help arrange an east cost fly-in in central FL if anyone is
up for that and we would be glad to host such a thing. We have a 6000 X
150 feet of some of the smoothest grass you'll ever land on here.

Hope you all are doing well!!

Jeff & Karen Roberts - N128LJ Gold Rush

<klinefelter.kevin@gmail.com>

<butcher43@att.net>