Europa-List: France travelling

Subject: Europa-List: France travelling
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 17:48:04

Thanks to the Europa community for info regarding France. I apologise to anyone
who would have preferred I didnt ask off topic, but Europa brethren spread their
wings so often over there I figured there might be some valuable input, which
there has been. We are now staying in 2 or 3 places based on everyones
recommendations.
Much appreciated all the help.
Regards
Tony Renshaw

On 14 Aug 2014, at 5:02 pm, Europa-List Digest Server
<europa-list@matronics.com>