Re: Europa-List: Peel Ply

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Peel Ply
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 22:15:56
Jim & Heather=85I=92ve long used a lightweight (1 oz. I believe) dacron
=93sheath lining=94 which I=92ve had my desired results=85Fred

On Aug 3, 2014, at 11:17 AM, h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net> wrote:

> Has anyone found an equivalent peel ply in the US?  We've tried
various Dacron polyester material from the fabric store but so far can't
duplicate the nice way the Europa stuff absorbs resin & peels when dry.
We left a voice mail at Europa to order some but were wondering if
anyone knows of something to use before it arrives.