Europa-List: US Fly In

Subject: Europa-List: US Fly In
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 11:29:21

After the nice time at Oshkosh visiting with Europa folk, we thought we'd
suggest
a couple of fly ins where some of us might be able to meet up again.

A Kentucky EAA chapter has an annual fly in at Rough River in conjunction with
GlaStar and has invited our members to join in.  This year it is September 19,
20, 21.  Their website is http://kyeaasportaviation.tripod.com/

There is a big fly in at Triple Tree, near Woodruff, South Carolina around
Labor Day weekend.  This year September 3-7, it is a camping only venue with
food available.  Their website is
http://www.tripletreeaerodrome.com/triple-tree-fly-in.php

We're thinking of these as a slightly longer timeframe DOTH  :)

Jim & Heather
N241BW

Read this topic online here: