Re: Europa-List: Re: Shielded Strobe Light Query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Shielded Strobe Light Query
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 08:47:58

Hi Peter,
Thanks for that, and I'll call them soon. What's a "Golden Solder" company?
Regards
Tony R

Sent from my iPad

> On 1 Aug 2014, at 8:32 am, "pestar" <peter@reivernet.com> wrote:
>

> Tony
>
> You can get the necessary cabling from EDMO who are aviation distributors
> based
out of Melbourne.  I installed AeroLeds in my MCR-4S as they required the same
type of 4 +1 shielded cabling.  At that time EDMO had an office at Ardmore
in New Zealand (walking distance from my hangar) so I sourced it from them at
cost significantly less than paying retail from any of the "Golden Solder"
companies.