Re: Europa-List: Re: Oshkosh AirVenture 2014

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Oshkosh AirVenture 2014
From: Timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 20:58:15

Hi All,
I am here after 36 hours of travel.
Meeting still on for tomorrow 11.30am at Homebuilders HQ?
See you then.
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton,
Christchurch,  8052
New Zealand.

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Ph 64 3 3515166
Mob 0210640221

> On 25/07/2014, at 4:26 pm, Timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>

> Me too, sounds great, 11.30am Homebuilders HQ, DONE.
> TIM
>
> Tim Ward
> 12 Waiwetu Street
> Fendalton,
> Christchurch,  8052
> New Zealand.
>
> ward.t@xtra.co.nz
>
> Ph 64 3 3515166
> Mob 0210640221
>

>> On 26/07/2014, at 7:59 am, Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:
>>

>> I'm in!  Looking forward to it!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Pete
>>
>>> On Jul 25, 2014, at 2:37 PM, Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Gents,
>>>
>>> OK, Ira, Tim, et.al. wefll meet for lunch on Tuesday for starters.  I still
suggest Homebuilders HQ as itfs easy to find.  We can then decide which venue
we want to grace with our presence;^)  What say 1130?