Re: Europa-List: Re: Oshkosh AirVenture 2014

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Oshkosh AirVenture 2014
From: Timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 07:25:08

Hi All,
Sounds great. I am arriving at 2.30pm Monday so can not meet on Monday morning
Bob.
However I am there all week, leave Saturday morning. Lunch sounds great.

Keep in touch.

Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton,
Christchurch,  8052
New Zealand.

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Ph 64 3 3515166
Mob 0210640221

> On 26/07/2014, at 3:51 am, Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com> wrote:
>

> Gents,
>
> Ifm available anytime except Monday afternoon.  Breakfast, lunch or dinner.
I suggest we meet at Homebuilders HQ 1000 hrs Monday to make plans.