Europa-List: Re: Osh 2014. OOPS!

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Osh 2014. OOPS!
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 13:06:02

OOPS!

When we were discussing the dinner tonight, we had all forgotten about tonight's
concert......so the dinner tonight as proposed is *cancelled*

I'll also leave a note on my trailer's whiteboard.  Sincere apologies to Jim and
Heather! :(

Cheers,
Oops-Pete

> On Jul 28, 2014, at 10:21 AM, Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:
>
> Dinner announcement!  :-)
>
> There are few of us here at the homebuilder's hq, at 10:15, for the "logistics
meeting", but there are a few missing still.

> Since Jim and Heather are leaving tomorrow after lunch, we'd like to do the
> group
dinner thing tonight.  We could arrange rides (with Bob b. and me?).

> If we could meet at the bust-stop (tower) gate, at 1900 today, we can figure
out the rides and destination.  A few of us will be watching for you at the gate
---From my campsite: