Europa-List: Osh 2014

Subject: Europa-List: Osh 2014
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 10:21:50
Dinner announcement!  :-)

There are few of us here at the homebuilder's hq, at 10:15, for the "logisti
cs meeting", but there are a few missing still.

Since Jim and Heather are leaving tomorrow after lunch, we'd like to do the g
roup dinner thing tonight.  We could arrange rides (with Bob b. and me?).

If we could meet at the bust-stop (tower) gate, at 1900 today, we can figure
 out the rides and destination.  A few of us will be watching for you at the
 gate from my campsite:

Maybe Bob B could swing by with this truck in case more seats are needed?

Hope to see you there!
Cheers,
Pete