Re: Europa-List: Re: 1st time Hose replacement: R914 turbo, XS Trigear

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: 1st time Hose replacement: R914 turbo, XS Trigear
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 18:01:46
I have just done mine and the following links supplied all of the
materials i used including hoses, cable clamps and stainless steel tie
wraps for the Fireproof sleeves.

http://www.firesleeveandtape.com

http://www.hcl-clamping.co.uk

http://www.hoseworld.com

http://www.simtag.co.uk/aircraft

I used ISO standard fuel hose which is specified and is fire resistant,
I tried to set a piece alight using and blowtorch and failed! I still
used fire sleeve over the fuel hoses and the myclick clamps to affix in
place as they gave a low profile able to go under the fire sleeve.

The only silicon I used was the two water pump hoses and I got them from
Europa. All the other water hoses are the 17mm rubber.

Alan
G-OBJT